The CMA UC65E-M2 high-temp undercounter dishwasher has a fully automatic cycle lasting 120 seconds. Each cycle has a 100-second wash, 15-second rinse, and 5-second dwell. For heavily soiled dishes, like pots and pans, operators can set the extended wash cycle. Monitoring rinse water with the Safety Temp system, the unit ensures ideal temperature for sanitizing. Upper and lower wash and rinse arms efficiently wash racked items and are removable for cleaning. When a cycle is running and the door is opened, it stops automatically to protect employees.
- Can wash 30 racks per hr.
- 120-sec. cycle with a 100-sec. wash, 15-sec. rinse, and 5-sec. dwell
- Fully automatic cycle
- Extended wash cycle for heavily soiled pots and pans
- Safety Temp system ensures water is hot enough to sanitize dishes
- Removable, stainless steel upper and lower wash and rinse arms
- Accessible, top-mounted controls simplify operation
- Door safety switch stops the cycle when it is opened
- Built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps
- Stainless steel safety filters provide wash-pump protection
- Maximum dish clearance: 141⁄2 in.
- Includes 1 open rack and 1 peg rack
- Uses 0.8 gal. of water per rack
- Uses 20.4 gal. of water per hr.
- Required wash temperature: 150 degrees F
- Required rinse temperature: 180 degrees F
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- 22 A, 6 kW, 1 HP
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
You can learn more about undercounter units in this article on undercounter warewashers.
Dishwasher, undercounter, 24"W x 25"D x 33-1/2"H, high temperature sanitizing, built-in 4.0 kW booster heater, (30) racks/hour, 14-1/2" door opening, 2.0 kW tank heater, built-in detergent & rinse chemical pumps, pumped drain, upper & lower stainless steel rotating wash & rinse arms, triple filtering protection system, stainless steel construction, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/1ph
(Bare wire unit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA UC65E-M2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Special Features||Dual Wash Arms|
|Racks per Hour||30|
|Special Features||Low Water Usage|
|Special Features||Booster Heater Included|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|
CMA UC65E-M2 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Purchased a UC65E about 1 1/2 years ago. This is a LIGHTLY used machine in our catering business. After less than a year, the main switch blew..."
"Purchased a UC65E about 1 1/2 years ago. This is a LIGHTLY used machine in our catering business. After less than a year, the main switch blew up and was replaced (warranty). This week the motor went ($650.00 part) , which is hugely disappointing considering the use and age of the machine. Our tech got the motor in and found, after 2 1/2 hours of installing and trouble shooting, that we were sent a bad motor. CMA did overnight another motor the next day at their expense, which the tech was able to install in 1 1/2 hours. The problem is that CMA has left us hung out to dry on the wasted 2 1/2 hours labor ($90.00/hr) trying to install their non-working parts. I did call CMA directly, and apparently, they felt I should be grateful that they didn't charge me for the shipping and the cost of the broken parts they sent me. This newly purchased machine is falling apart after 1 1/2 years, that is a major disappointment. But when the company causes you to pay unnecessary labor costs because they send you defective parts, I'll take my business elsewhere. Bottom line, their product is bad and the parts they send you to fix it are bad. To put it into perspective, prior to this machine, I had a used (purchased 8 years old) Hobart LX40 that we had for 7 years, with relatively minor maintenance problems."