The Jackson DISHSTARHT-E DishStar® high-temp undercounter dishwasher has simple controls for straightforward operation. The built-in booster heater quickly heats water to sanitary temperatures. Its Sani-Sure™ feature eliminates the worry of water not being properly heated. Up to 27 racks can be cleaned in an hour, with only 0.65 gallons of water used on each rack. With its deliming cycle, the dishwasher removes hard water deposits.
The unit’s stainless steel construction enables it to hold up against commercial use, and it is air insulated to trap heat. Leaks are kept contained by the labyrinth-style doors. Installation is simplified by the attached priming switches and chemical pumps. The Jackson DISHSTARHT-E DishStar high-temp undercounter dishwasher includes a combination rack and peg rack for holding dishes, cups, and other items.
- Cleans up to 27 racks in an hour
- Uses 0.65 gal. of water per rack
- 100-sec. normal cycle, 168-sec. heavy cycle, or 268-sec. extra-heavy cycle
- Booster heater is built in for quickly heating water to sanitary temperatures
- Sani-Sure ensures water is at a safe temperature for sanitizing
- Simple, user-friendly controls
- Push-button start begins washing quickly
- Universal timer keeps track of time
- Automatically fills to proper water levels to ensure thorough cleaning
- Deliming cycle removes hard water deposits
- Air-insulated between the body and housing to retain heat
- Stainless steel housing is resistant to corrosion and minor damage
- Labyrinth-style door prevents water leaks
- Door switch shuts the cycle off when the door is opened
- Built-in priming switches and chemical pumps simplify setup
- Wash pump is built with long-lasting stainless steel
- 1 peg rack and 1 combination rack are included
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 24.7 A, 1 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 241⁄4 in. W x 26 in. D x 335⁄16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
DishStar® HT-E Dishwasher, undercounter, 24-1/4"W, Sani-Sure™ high temperature sanitizing with built in 70° rise booster heater, approximately (27) racks/hour, (0.65) gals of water per rack, universal timer, digital LED control panel, delime cycle, built-in chemical pumps & priming switches, auto fill, stainless steel wash pump, cabinet finished in stainless steel, 1 HP, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson DISHSTAR HT-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Racks per Hour||27|
|Glasses per hour||972|