The Jackson DISHSTARHT-E DishStar® high-temp undercounter dishwasher can clean up to 27 racks of dishes, cups, and flatware in an hour. It uses 0.65 gallons of water for each rack. Rinse water is heated to safe temperatures by the built-in booster heater. Its three different cycle settings accommodate loads of different sizes. The automatic fill feature ensures that water is filled to the proper level. User-friendly controls with a universal timer and push-button start make it easy to operate the dishwasher.
The Jackson DISHSTARHT-E DishStar high-temp undercounter dishwasher has a heavy-duty stainless steel housing. Its door has a labyrinth design to stop water leaks. The stainless steel wash pump has a strong 1-horsepower motor. Air insulation between the housing and body enable it to effectively retain heat. It has built-in chemical pumps and priming switches to make installation simple. A peg rack and a combination rack are included.
- Cleans up to 27 racks per hour
- 0.65 gal. of water used per rack
- 100-sec. normal cycle, 168-sec. heavy cycle, or 268-sec. extra-heavy cycle
- Automatic fill ensures water reaches the proper level for effective washing
- Deliming cycle removes unsightly calcium oxide residue on items
- Built-in booster with Sani-Sure™ consistently heats water to sanitary temperatures
- Simple controls make operation easy
- Push-button start quickly begins operation
- Universal timer adjusts easily
- Housing is made of damage-resistant stainless steel
- Insulated with air between the housing and the body for heat retention
- Labyrinth-style door prevents water leaks
- Door switch does not allow the cycle to run while the door is open
- Includes 1 combination rack and 1 peg rack for holding dishes, glasses, and flatware
- Chemical pumps and priming switches are built in for easy installation
- Heavy-duty stainless steel wash pump
- 230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 26.7 A, 1 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 241⁄4 in. L x 26 in. W x 335⁄16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
DishStar® HT-E Dishwasher, undercounter, 24-1/4"W, Sani-Sure™ high temperature sanitizing with built in 70° rise booster heater, approximately (27) racks/hour, (0.65) gals of water per rack, universal timer, digital LED control panel, delime cycle, built-in chemical pumps & priming switches, auto fill, stainless steel wash pump, cabinet finished in stainless steel, 1 HP, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®, 230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson DISHSTAR HT-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With|
|Racks per Hour||27|
|Glasses per hour||972|