The CMA L-1X16 low-temp undercounter dishwasher is constructed from stainless steel, making it durable for commercial use and resistant to corrosion. 4-inch, stainless steel legs lift the dishmachine up off the floor. Its compact size lets you place it in small spaces under the counter. A safety switch on the door prevents it from being opened while the cycle is running. For extended life and durability, the pump impeller is made from stainless steel.
All of the electronic components to the warewasher are accessible through the sliding drawer, making maintenance and cleaning simple. Built-in chemical pumps ensure the chemicals to clean dishes are used properly. A pump purging system improves results from washing by getting rid of soil and chemicals that are left over in the rinse cycle. The CMA L-1X16 low-temp undercounter dishwasher uses 1.7 gallons of water per cycle and can wash up to 30 racks per hour.
- Washes up to 30 racks per hr.
- Uses 1.7 gal. of water per cycle
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Upper and lower wash arms have reinforced end caps to ensure dishes are fully cleaned
- Built-in chemical pumps and deliming system ensures chemicals are used properly
- All electronic components are easily accessible with the sliding drawer
- Pumped drain makes installation flexible since a floor drain is not required
- Pump purging system improves washing results by keeping soil and chemicals out of the rinse cycle
- Pump impeller is made from stainless steel for durability and an extended life
- Built-in strainer in the water inlet system prevents the water valve from clogging
- Primer switches and instant start are built in
- 4-in., stainless steel legs lift the unit off the ground
- Safety switch on the door prevents it from opening during the cleaning cycle
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 341⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dishwasher, undercounter, 24-1/4"W x 23-1/2"D x 34-1/4"H, low temperature chemical sanitizing, (30) racks/hour, 16"H dish clearance, built-in chemical pumps & deliming system, built-in primer switches & instant start, upper & lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps, pumped drain, pump purging system, built-in strainer for water inlet, door safety switch, electrical components housed in stainless steel drawer, stainless steel construction, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, UL, cUL, 115v/60/1ph
(Bare wire unit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA L-1X16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Specialty Options||Dual Wash Arms|
|Racks per Hour||30|
|Specialty Options||Rack Included|
|Specialty Options||Low Water Usage|