The CMA EST-AH low-temp door-type dishwasher completes a cycle in 90 seconds using only 1.13 gallons of water. It is made to hold one 19.75-inch-by-19.75-inch rack and can wash 40 racks in an hour. An open rack and peg rack are included with the dishmachine. When the doors are closed, the unit automatically starts a cycle, but it stops when the door is opened. This low-temp machine uses chemicals to sanitize dishes with built-in chemical pumps.
An integrated, stainless steel scrap tray catches food particles, preventing debris from entering the drain. Made without noisy components, the power drain system drains quickly. Constructed of stainless steel, the CMA EST-AH low-temp door-type dishwasher is heavy duty and rust resistant. The unit has a straight-through configuration, but it can be converted to fit in a corner.
- 90-sec. total cycle has a 53-sec. wash, 15-sec. rinse, and 22-sec. dwell
- Can wash 40 racks or 160 covers per hr.
- Holds (1) 19.75-in. x 19.75-in. rack
- Includes 1 open rack and 1 peg rack
- Uses 1.13 gal. of water in a cycle
- Automatic start when the doors are closed
- Automatic stop during a cycle when the doors are lifted
- Top-mounted controls and deliming system include integrated chemical pumps that ensure the correct amount of chemicals are used
- Sanitizing system is located close to the pump, instantly sanitizing and eliminating chlorine damage
- Built-in, stainless steel scrap tray catches food debris before it enters the drain system
- Power drain system quickly drains without noisy components
- Stainless steel construction resists rusting and simplifies cleanup
- Straight-through configuration is convertible to fit corner applications
- 16 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 25.75 in. W x 25.75 in. D x 74.5 in. H
- cULus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Unsure if this is the right dishmachine for you? Read our door-type dishwashers buyers' guide to learn more about these units.
Energy Mizer® Dishwasher, door type, 25-3/4"W x 25-3/4"D x 56"H, low water, low temperature chemical sanitizing, top mounted controls, straight-thru design, (40) racks/hour, built-in chemical pumps, deliming system & Poly Pro™ scrap accumulator, auto start/stop, stainless steel construction, 17" door opening, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR®, UL, cULus, ETL, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA EST-AH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||40|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Cavity Height (in)||20.5|
|Control Location||Top of Unit|
|Specialty Options||Elevated Control Panel|