Using only 1.02 gallons of water per rack, the Jackson Conserver XL-E door-type dishmachine can clean 39 racks per hour. The wash cycle starts automatically, and operators can adjust the controls on the top-mounted panel, which is conveniently accessible for maintenance. To ensure clean dishes and utensils, the self-draining stainless steel pump and removable scrap screen eliminate soil and detergent carryover between wash and rinse cycles.
To streamline installation, the Conserver XL-E low-temperature dishwasher has adjustable feet, a single-point electrical connection, and a dual-point drain connection. It is also convertible from a straight-through to a corner setup and vice versa. A door safety switch prevents opening while a cycle is running, and the wash arms are interchangeable for convenience. The delimer switch runs a cycle that removes hard water deposits.
- Can wash 39 racks per hr.
- Uses 1.02 gal. of water per rack
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Controls are top mounted for accessibility
- Automatic start
- Low-chemical indicator light signals when detergent and sanitizer need to be refilled
- Built-in waste accumulator, internal sump, and removable scrap screen help keep water clean
- Self-draining stainless steel pump eliminates soil and detergent carryover between cycles
- 3 built-in pumps for detergent, rinse agent, and sanitizer are controlled by individual switches
- Interchangeable upper and lower stainless steel arms
- Convertible from straight-through to corner setup and vice versa
- Delimer switch to conveniently remove hard water deposits
- Door safety switch prevents washer from being opened during a wash cycle
- Wash thermometer verifies correct wash temperatures
- Fill and Dump design disposes dirty water to provide fresh water for each rinse cycle
- 171⁄4-in. vertical interior clearance accommodates large bakeware and dinnerware
- 3-in. adjustable stainless steel feet maintain stability
- Inlet, wash, and rinse operating temperature range: 120-140 degrees F
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 303⁄8 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 681⁄2 in. H (78 in. H with door open)
- 11.4 A, 1 HP wash pump
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
In-depth information on warewashers is available in our resource covering dishwashers.
Conserver® Dishwasher, Door Type, 33-1/8"W x 29-1/2"D x 68-1/2"H, low temperature chemical sanitizing, universal (straight-thru/corner) type, approximately (39) racks/hour, (3) built-in dispensing pumps, built-in scrap accumulator, removable screen, drain pump, auto-start, stainless steel construction, 3" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, 1 HP wash pump, cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson CONSERVER XL-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||39|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Special Features||Corner Convertible|
|Cavity Height (in)||18.5|
|Also Known As||Conserver XL|
|Special Features||Elevated Control Panel|
|Compatible Booster Heaters||042-C92081, 042-C92083, 042-C92401, 042-C92403, 042-C94803, 042-S92081, 042-S92083, 042-S92401, 042-S92403, 042-S94803|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|