The CMA 180-VL electric, high temp, door-type dishwasher’s cycle is fully automatic and has a door-actuated start. A total cycle, including the wash, rinse, and steam, lasts 90 seconds. Wash temperature stays between 155 and 160 degrees Fahrenheit, while rinse water maintains a range of 180 to 195 degrees Fahrenheit. With the Safe-T-Temp feature, rinse water is guaranteed to maintain a temperature of at least 180 degrees Fahrenheit to properly sanitize dishes.
The warewasher is constructed of stainless steel, offering durability for heavy-duty situations. Wash tank screens filter recirculating wash water, preventing soil from entering spray arms. To reduce water consumption and protect the plumbing system components, there is a rinse pressure regulating valve. There is a 171⁄2 inch maximum clearance for dishes on the CMA 180-VL electric, high temp, door-type dishwasher. It can be used in both straight-through and corner applications since it has three doors.
- 180 degrees F sanitizing rinse is ensured with the Safe-T-Temp feature
- Booster-safety thermostat measures temperature
- Cycle is fully automatic to make operation simple
- Cycle begins when the door is closed and door remains locked through the entire cycle
- Total wash, rinse, and steam cycle lasts 90 sec.
- 155-160 degrees F wash temperature range
- Rinse temperature ranges from 180-195 degrees F
- Uses 0.89 gal. of water per rack
- Wash tank screens prevent soil from entering spray arms by filtering the recirculating wash water
- Constructed of stainless steel to increase durability and prevent corrosion
- 171⁄2 maximum clearance for dishes
- Rinse pressure regulating valve reduces incoming water pressure to protect the plumbing system’s components and reduce water consumption
- Water level safety control ensures the water level is correct to prevent overflowing
- Can be used in straight or corner applications with the 3 doors
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 1 HP, 49 A
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄2 in. W x 29 in. D x 865⁄16 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Energy Mizer® Ventless Dishwasher, door type, 25-1/2"W x 29"D x 86-5/16"H, ventless heat recovery & condensation removal, high temperature sanitizing with built-in 12.0 kW booster heater, approximately (40) racks/hour, 17-1/2" dish clearance, Safe-T-Temp rinse feature, fully automatic cycle, 6.0 kW wash tank heater, automatic heat exchanger condenser & wash-down, door safety interlock system included, rinse pressure regulating valve & wash tank screens, stainless steel construction, adjustable feet, straight or corner application, 1 HP wash pump motor, cULus, ASTM, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/3ph
(Bare wire unit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA CMA-180-VL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||40|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Cavity Height (in)||17.5|
|Control Location||Top of Unit|
|Specialty Options||Elevated Control Panel|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|