The CMA Dishmachines CMA-180-VL high-temp, 3-door-type electric dishwasher is easy to operate since it has a fully automatic cycle. Once the three doors are closed, the cycle starts, and the Door Safety Interlock System keeps the doors locked until the cycle has finished. The minimum amount of time a cycle can last is 90 seconds, with a 60-seceond wash/rinse cycle and a 30-second steam evacuation. The wash cycle has a temperature range of 155 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit, while the rinse cycle has a temperature range of 180 to 195 degrees Fahrenheit.
Wash tank screens prevent debris from getting into the sprayer arms, keeping the machine running properly. Water stays at a normal level with the help of the water level safety control. Water supplied to the booster heater is pre-heated by the heat recovery system, which uses steam from the final rinse cycle to reduce the recovery time. The CMA Dishmachines CMA-180-VL high-temp, 3-door-type electric dishwasher is made from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Single rack high-temperature dishwasher
- Durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- 155-160 degrees F temperature range for wash cycle
- 180-195 degrees F temperature range for rinse cycle
- Booster safety thermostat prevents overheating
- Cycle begins automatically when the doors are shut
- 90 sec. cycle consists of 60 sec. wash/rinse and 30 sec. steam evacuation
- 0.89 gal. of water used per rack
- 6 kW wash tank heater
- 12 kW booster heater
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 78 A
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄2 in. W x 29 in. D x 865⁄16 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
- Easy operation with the fully automatic cycle
- Door Safety Interlock System keeps doors locked throughout the entire cycle
- Condenser automatically exchanges heat and initiates wash-down feature
- Water is prevented from overflowing by the water level safety control
- Wash tank screens prevent food debris from clogging the sprayer arms
- Heavy recovery system uses steam from the final rinse to heat incoming water before it reaches the booster heater, reducing recovery time
Energy Mizer® Ventless Dishwasher, door type, 25-1/2"W x 29"D x 86-5/16"H, ventless heat recovery & condensation removal, high temperature sanitizing with built-in 12.0 kW booster heater, approximately (40) racks/hour, 17-1/2" dish clearance, Safe-T-Temp rinse feature, fully automatic cycle, 6.0 kW wash tank heater, automatic heat exchanger condenser & wash-down, door safety interlock system included, rinse pressure regulating valve & wash tank screens, stainless steel construction, adjustable feet, straight or corner application, 1 HP wash pump motor, cULus, ASTM, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/1ph
(Bare wire unit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CMA CMA-180-VL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||40|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Control Location||Top of Unit|
|Specialty Options||Elevated Control Panel|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater|