The Cadco OV-023 countertop convection oven is made of stainless steel to resist scratches and stains. Its ball-bearing motor is able to withstand high temperatures. Product is visible through the double wall glass door and it stays cool to the touch to prevent injuries. Heat is retained in the cavity by R-value insulation. On the front of the Cadco OV-023 convection oven, there is a manual timer and temperature controls. The timer runs up to 60 minutes, and the temperature ranges from 175 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It accepts four half-size pans.
- Even baking is achieved with advanced airflow design and squirrel cage fan
- Manual time and temperature controls
- Temperature range: 175-500 degrees F
- Continuously cook or use the 60-min. timer
- Constructed of stainless steel to withstand high-volume use
- Ball-bearing motor withstands high temperatures
- Double glass door stays cool to the touch to prevent burns
- R-value insulation lines the chamber to retain heat
- 4 half-size pan capacity
- 11.25 A, 2700 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-15P plug
- Cooking chamber dimensions: 183⁄4 in. W x 133⁄4 in. D x 113⁄4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 235⁄8 in. W x 233⁄4 in. D x 185⁄8 in. H
Looking for more information on countertop convection ovens? Read up on them in our countertop equipment buyers' guide.
Convection Oven, electric, countertop, half size, (4) half size sheet pan capacity (pans not included), time & temperature manual controls, 175-500° F, end of cooking cycle buzzer, (4) shelves, insulated double wall cool-touch glass door, stainless steel construction, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 2.7 kW, 11.25 amps, NEMA 6-15P, NSF, MET to UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cadco OV-023 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||4 Pans|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor; Add'l Year Parts Only; 30 Days Glass; 90 Days Light Bulbs & Gaskets; 1 Year Motor & Fan|