The Carter-Hoffman HL3-18 heated holding cabinet is equipped with the capacity for (36) 12-inch by 2-inch food pans or (18) 18-inch by 26-inch sheet pans. Universal wire slides hold these pans in place at a fixed spacing of 3 inches. It takes 30 minutes to preheat the cabinet to 160 degrees Fahrenheit and offers a full temperature range of 85 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. A digital thermometer uses a sending bulb with a protector to read the interior temperature and displays it in one-degree increments. A field-reversible and tempered glass door has a mounted, santoprene gasket creates a tight seal so heat will not escape the cabinet. The heat duct system provides even and consistent heating throughout the cabinet by using a blower fan to circulate hot air throughout the cabinet. Humidity is achieved with a bottom-mounted 21⁄2-quart water reservoir that has to be manually filled so food will not dry out. The Carter-Hoffman HL3-18 heated holding cabinet gives you safe and consistent results every use.
- Universal wire slides are fixed at 3 in.
- Holds as many as (36) 12 in. x 20 in. food pans
- Can hold 18 sheet pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Riveted, welded, double-wall cabinet construction with the cabinet welded to the base
- Aluminum interior and exterior for durability
- Removable plastic catch pan is mounted under the cabinet base
- Full-width aluminum drip trough with 1⁄2-in. drain
- 1-in.-thick continuous insulation keeps heat inside the cabinet
- 85-190 degrees F temperature range
- Digital thermometer is easy to read and displays temperature in 1-degree increments
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 30 min.
- Bottom-mounted water reservoir provides passive evaporative humidity to keep food from drying out
- 21⁄2-qt. water reservoir must be manually filled
- Indicator light lets you know if the cabinet is on or off
- Remote sensing bulb and protector
- 4 casters are 5-in. in dia. with rubber tread, 2 with brakes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1750 W, 15 A, 8 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 261⁄2 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 705⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
- Single dial controls the heat setting
- Heater is mounted at the bottom with incoloy-sheathed heating elements that distribute heat evenly
- Blower fan circulates air throughout the cabinet
- Heat duct efficiently heats throughout the cabinet for consistent results
- Tempered glass door in black anodized aluminum frame is field reversible for your convenience
- Heavy-duty, edge-mounted latch has a magnetic catch
- Santoprene gasket is mounted to the door to keep heat from escaping
- Adjustable, chrome-plated hinges
hotLOGIX Heated Holding Cabinet,-Logix3 Series, full height, forced air heating system, mechanical controls, fixed wire universal slides, capacity (18) 18" x 26" pans or (36) 12" x 20" pans, solid single pane glass door in extruded aluminum frame, insulated aluminum construction, 5" casters (2 w/brakes), 120v/60/1-ph, 1750W, 15.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P, ETL, ETLsan
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carter-Hoffmann HL3-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Heated Shelves|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor|