The Carter-Hoffmann BB1100 EquaHeat™ heated banquet cabinet is constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion and scratches. Its gray vinyl bumper protects the cabinet, walls, and furniture from dings and bumps. Tubular stainless steel perimeter supports are welded to the bolsters, creating a heavy-duty frame. Two doors provide interior access, and along with the rest of the unit, they are insulated to retain heat. Silicone gaskets surrounding the doors prevent leaks, and latch handles ensure the doors stay closed during transportation.
To keep product hot until it is ready to be served, this unit uses a top-mounted heating system, and an inconel-sheathed element produces heat. Heat is circulated by deflector shields in the canned fuel drawers, and latches keep these drawers closed when the cart is in motion. The Carter-Hoffmann BB1100 banquet cabinet has a maximum temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit and holds 96 covered plates that range in diameter from 83⁄4 to 11 inches. They sit on three wire shelves, which provide ideal airflow to ensure product stays warm until it reaches guests.
- (96) 83⁄4-11 in. dia. plate capacity
- 3 removable, nickel-plated wire shelves
- 6-in.-dia. casters enhance mobility
- Offset caster helps navigate over uneven surfaces
- Dial thermometer monitors internal temperature
- Canned fuel drawers are accessible without opening the cabinet
- Safety latch keeps drawers closed
- Deflector shields above the drawers push heat throughout the rest of the cabinet
- Top-mounted heating system uses an inconel-sheathed element to produce heat
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Part of the EquaHeat series
- 13 A, 1500 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 47 in. x 221⁄8 in. with a 13-in. clearance
- Overall dimensions: 555⁄8 in. W x 32 in. D x 65 in. H
- cULus, CSA, and UL-EPH listed
Durable Cabinet Construction
- Welded cabinet construction has turned in seams to prevent injury
- Stainless steel cabinet construction withstands rust and dents
- Strong tubular stainless steel perimeter supports are welded to the bolsters
- 1-in.-thick insulation retains heat
- Insulated stainless steel doors retain heat and simplifies cleaning
- Silicone gasket prevents hot air leaks
- Latches have a grip handle to keep doors closed during transport
- Push handles are mounted to both ends of the cabinet so staff members can grab and pull
- Gray vinyl bumper protects the unit and other surfaces from damage
Want to learn more about transportation options for banquets? Take a look at the banquet mobility article for additional information.
EquaHeat™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, double door for pre-plated food, electric or canned heat, (96) covered 8-3/4" to 11" diameter covered plates, 2 swivel, 2 rigid 6" casters, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1500 watts, 13.0 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB1100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|