The Vitamix 36019 Quiet One® blender is designed with vibration-dampening technology to operate quietly, so it can be used in front-of-house applications as staff members prepare made-to-order drinks. Its sound-dampening enclosure is secured by magnets and can be disassembled without tools to facilitate cleaning. These features reduce noise produced by the blender to a level comparable to that of a nearby conversation.
Six programmable buttons with 34 optimized cycles make it simple for users to prepare the same drinks multiple times. The Advance® jar included with this Vitamix 36019 blender is specifically designed to create smooth frozen beverages. The 48-ounce container is made from high-impact plastic and stacks for compact storage. The no-drip design simplifies cleanup and limits product waste.
- Vibration-dampening technology works with the blender enclosure to provide quiet operation
- Sound enclosure is magnetically secured to help users disassemble without tools for cleaning
- 6 programmable blending cycles with 34 optimal programs make it easy to produce popular items
- Blending cycles can be reprogrammed with a kit from Vitamix
- 3-HP motor is built for blending thick products with less noise
- 15 A
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph
- In-counter dimensions: 8.5 in. W x 10.7 in. D x 16.5 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 8.5 in. W x 10.7 in. D x 18 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- 48-oz. capacity
- Creates smooth, frozen beverages
- No-drip spout results in less product waste and easy cleanup
- Clear construction provides visibility while blending product
- Tritan plastic is resistant to damage from impacts
- Stackable with other containers to save space
The blenders buyers' guide has more in-depth information.
The Quiet One® Blender, countertop, 48 oz. (1.4 liter) capacity, clear Tritan™ BPA free Advance® container, 24-1/2"H with lid open, stackable, removable compact cover, (6) touch control buttons with (34) program options, includes: Advance® blade assembly & lid, 3-peak HP, 120v/50/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, RoHs compliant, CE, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vitamix 36019 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Speeds||Variable|
|Also Known As||VM0145|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
Vitamix 36019 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Main St Coffee said...
"We first purchased a Blendtech which was very difficult to program, very little customer service and the blend left chunks of ice in our smoothie..."
"My dad taught me to always get the very best because you will never be disappointed. I am so glad we stepped up and got 2 of these mixers. They..."
"Purchased three machines for a smoothie shop. They are amazing so happy with my purchase and Katom shipped quickly. Will definitely purchase from..."
"We first purchased a Blendtech which was very difficult to program, very little customer service and the blend left chunks of ice in our smoothies and frappes. After months of issues with the Blendtech we switched to this Vitamix and it is better, faster and quieter. We haven't had ANY issues with the Vitamix. We highly recommend."
"My dad taught me to always get the very best because you will never be disappointed. I am so glad we stepped up and got 2 of these mixers. They are easy to operate and they cut down on the waste. In fact, I am so happy with them that in a couple of months I will purchase 2 more for my other shop, Get the programmable. You will be happy!"
"Purchased three machines for a smoothie shop. They are amazing so happy with my purchase and Katom shipped quickly. Will definitely purchase from them again in the future."