The Vitamix Quiet One 36019 blender is designed to operate quietly so it can be used front of house in bars and cafés to prepare drinks to order. The sound-dampening enclosure is secured by magnets and can be disassembled without tools so it's easy to clean. Those features reduce the noise produced by the blender to a level comparable to that of a nearby conversation.
The Quiet One jar that's included with this Vitamix blender is specifically designed to create smoothly-blended frozen beverages. It has a capacity of 48 ounces and is made from high-impact plastic. The no-drip spout is designed to reduce product waste and make cleanup easier.
- Vibration-dampening construction and blender enclosure help ensure quiet operation
- Sound enclosure is magnetically secured, making it easy to disassemble without tools for easy cleaning
- Generates approximately the same level of noise as a nearby conversation
- 6 blending cycles are pre-programmed with the optimal procedures for producing a number of popular items
- Blending cycles can be reprogrammed with a kit from Vitamix
- 3-HP peak output motor is built for blending thick products
- 48-oz. container is stackable, crystal clear, and built to withstand high impact
- Advanced container is designed to create smooth frozen beverages
- No-drip spout results in less product waste and easier cleanup
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5 in. W x 10.7 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
(VM0145) The Quiet One™, on-counter, electronic touch pad controls, 48 oz. (1.4 liter) high-impact clear/stackable Advance container, with Advance blade assembly and lid, removable compact cover, (34) programs, 3-peak HP, cULus, NSF, RoHS, CE (Note: Standard 64 oz./2.0 L container cannot be used with the compact cover), 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vitamix 36019 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Units||Blending Station - On Counter|