The Salvajor 500 disposer is constructed of a strong aluminum alloy and has tapered roller bearings on the top with sealed ball bearings in the bottom. The waste mixing chamber is large enough to ensure the proper amount of water is added to waste. Shock is absorbed by the tapered roller bearing, and sound is eliminated by the rubber mounting adaptor and rain outlet. To slice through waste, the Salvajor 500 disposer has a 10-inch-diameter carbon alloy shredder and a 10-inch-diameter rotor with four cutter bars.
- Single-support leg
- Heat-treated housing is made of aluminum alloy
- Extended lip water seal prevents water damage
- Tapered roller bearing absorbs shock
- Rubber mounting adaptor and drain outlet eliminate vibration
- Waste mixing chamber
- 10-in.-dia. carbon alloy shredder resists wear and tear
- 10-in.-dia. rotor has 4 cutter bars
- Tapered roller and sealed ball bearings
- 5 HP water-cooled motor
- 13.8 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- CE approved; UL and CSA listed
For more information, take a look at the garbage disposer article.
Disposer, basic unit only, 5 Hp motor, single support leg, heat treated aluminum alloy housing, UL, CSA, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Salvajor 500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Sink Components|