The Garland M34BT LP Master Series charbroiler is constructed of stainless steel for durability in commercial applications and resistance to corrosion. The heavy-duty racks can be adjusted from a flat position to tilting to suit your cooking needs. Boiler grates are dual sided and constructed of cast iron for heavy-duty use. Since there is an aluminized steel interior enclosed with two stainless steel, hinged doors, there is storage space for your charbroiling equipment and utensils. The Garland M34BT LP charbroiler sits on 6-inch stainless steel legs that are adjustable to help stabilize the unit on uneven floors.
- Part of the Master Series
- Powered by propane gas
- Heavy-duty rack sections can be moved to flat or tilting positions
- Boiler grates are dual sided and constructed of cast iron
- Heavy weight briquettes are long lasting
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- Aluminized steel cabinet base provides space for storage
- Base storage space is accessible with 2 stainless steel, hinged doors
- 6-in. chrome steel legs are adjustable to accommodate uneven floors
- 90,000 BTU, 26.4 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 34 in W x 38 in. D x 401⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Master Series Heavy Duty Range, LP gas, 34", modular, charbroiler, briquettes, flat/tilt steel grates, spark ignition, stainless steel front & sides, 90,000 BTU, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland M34BT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|