The E22-36-36GMX Teppan Yaki griddle from Garland features a three-quarter inch thick grill plate so it heats evenly for reduced cold spots and stays hot for quick cooking, making it ideal in Japanese steakhouses and other venues that provide demonstration cooking. The unit's electronic thermostat can be adjusted up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The Teppan Yaki griddle's stainless steel front and sides, along with its adjustable legs, make the unit easy to keep clean and sanitary.
- Stainless steel front and sides for easy cleaning
- 11-in. W x 34-in. D cooking zone
- Electronic thermostat for reliable temperatures
- Cooking temperatures adjustable up to 500 degree F
- 3/4-in. thick grill plate for even heating and quick recovery
- 4-in. legs includes for easy cleaning underneath unit
- Overall Dimensions: 35-13/16 in. W x 24-1/4 in. D x 10-in. H (without 4-in. legs)
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3.34 kW, 32.21 A
- cCSAus Listed; NSF Certified
Teppan-Yaki Drop-In Griddle, electric, 36" x 24-1/16" grill size, stainless steel front and sides, 11" x 34" heat zone, 6.7 kW, NSF, cCSAus , 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland E22-36-36GMX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Drop In|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|