The KSMPA pasta roller attaches to the power hub on any KitchenAid stand mixer and is powered by the mixer's motor to roll out your made-from-scratch pasta dough into uniform sheets that can then be formed by hand into ravioli and tortellini or cut with a one of KitchenAid's sold-separately pasta cutters. A knob adjusts the thickness of the dough, enabling you to dial in the precise thickness for a variety of different pastas, from thick Kluski noodles to super-fine angel hair pasta.
A cleaning brush is included with the purchase of the KitchenAid KSMPA pasta roller. Keeping the roller clean is as simple as brushing off dried dough residue and wiping down the roller's exterior after each use. The attachment should never be immersed in water or sent through a dishwasher. To keep the KitchenAid pasta roller working smoothly and get the longest life possible from the accessory, lubricate its gears with a few drops of food-grade mineral oil after approximately every 50 uses.
- Replaces KitchenAid KPSA pasta roller
- Attaches to the accessory hub on any KitchenAid mixer and is powered by the mixer's motor
- Rolls dough into uniformly-thick sheets that can then be cut with a pasta cutter or formed by hand
- Durable all-metal construction of nickel and chrome-plated steel
- Dial adjusts pasta thickness on 8 settings
- Included cleaning brush removes dried pasta residue
- Note: This attachment should never be immersed in water or washed in a dishwasher
Eight Thickness Settings for Creating Many Styles of Pasta
- Settings 1 and 2 for kneading and forming an initial sheet of dough
- Setting 3 for thick Kluski and egg noodles
- Setting 4 for egg noodles
- Setting 5 for lasagna, ravioli, spaghetti, and fettuccine
- Setting 6 and 7 for thin fettuccine, fine linguini, and tortellini
- Setting 8 for extra-fine angel-hair pasta and capellini
Kitchen Aid Pasta Roller, commercial style stainless steel for smooth rolling pasta dough.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KSMPSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With|