The KitchenAid KSMPCA pasta cutter set includes two pasta cutters for creating a variety of noodles from scratch in your home kitchen. Each of these pieces is built with full-metal construction, making them durable and able to withstand frequent use. The angel hair cutter slices sheets of dough into very thin angel hair pasta, while the noodle cutter cuts pasta into thicker fettuccine and egg noodles.
Included with your purchase of the KitchenAid KSMPCA is a cleaning brush used to remove dried pasta from the rollers after each use. That and wiping down the exterior of each roller after you use it are the only cleaning steps required to keep the rollers clean. They should never be immersed in water or washed in a dishwasher. To maximize the life of your KitchenAid pasta cutters, lubricate their gears with a little food-grade mineral oil after every 50-or-so uses.
- Replaces KitchenAid KPCA pasta cutter set
- Each cutter is made with all-metal construction
- Attaches to the accessory power hub of any KitchenAid mixer
- Angel hair cutter cuts sheets of pasta into extra-fine angel hair noodles
- Noodle cutter slices sheets into thick and wide fettuccine and egg noodles
- Included cleaning brush is used to clean away dried pasta after each use
- Note: These cutters should not be immersed in water or washed in a dishwasher
Commercial style stainless steel Capellini Cutter and Lasagnette Cutter for clean cutting of pasta dough.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KSMPCA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Stand Mixer|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Pasta Cutter|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|