This KitchenAid Commercial Series mixer has a sliding 10 speed control and an adjustable bowl height with a variety of mixing attachments. The high efficiency motor has all-metal gears for quiet operation and a 14-cup Flour Power™ to mix up to 13 dozen cookies at once. The eight quart stainless steel bowl and stainless steel accessories are dishwasher safe, making the mixer easy to clean.
- Commercial Series
- Empire red color
- 8-qt. brushed stainless steel bowl with J-style handle
- Bowl-lift mixer and bowl supports with adjustable bowl height
- 10-speed control with markings at stir, 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 (controls can be set in between markings)
- Soft Start™ controls minimize splash by initiating at a lower speed and then quickly increasing to the selected speed
- Hinged accessory hub cover
- 1.3 HP high-efficiency DC motor - all-metal gear design for quiet use and operation
- Accessories are dishwasher safe
- Heavy-duty metal knobs
- 14-cup Flour Power™ rating - mixes up to 13 dozen cookies or 8-1/4 loaves of bread
- 120 V/ 60 Hz/1-ph, 500W, NEMA 5-15P plug and 4-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 13-5/16 in. W x 14-5/8 in. D x 16-7/16 in. h
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
- Powerknead™ spiral stainless steel dough hook
- Stainless steel flat beater
- Stainless steel elliptical 11-wire whip
- Burnished stainless steel bowl
KitchenAid 8 Qt Commercial Stand Mixer with500 Watts delivering 1.3 HP High Efficiency DC Motor, Knob style: Heavy duty metal, Control panel: High performance control ASF – Advanced sensory feedback (15,000x per second), Bowl: Brushed stainless steel with commercial "J" style handle. Includes: Stainless steel 11-wire elliptical whip, Stainless steel flat beater, Stainless steel spiral power knead dough hook, Extra thick, long power cord, NSF Certified, UL Certified, Empire Red, Bowl capacity: 8 Quart
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Kitchenaid KSM8990ER SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Kitchenaid KSM8990ER Customer Reviews
"just love this kitchen aid pro mixer also service is at its best as always"