This KitchenAid Commercial Series mixer has a sliding 10 speed control and an adjustable bowl height with a variety of mixing attachments. The high efficiency motor has all-metal gears for quiet operation and a 14-cup Flour Power™ to mix up to 13 dozen cookies at once. The eight quart stainless steel bowl and stainless steel accessories are dishwasher safe, making the mixer easy to clean.
- Commercial Series
- Empire red color
- 8-qt. brushed stainless steel bowl with J-style handle
- Bowl-lift mixer and bowl supports with adjustable bowl height
- 10-speed control with markings at stir, 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 (controls can be set in between markings)
- Soft Start™ controls minimize splash by initiating at a lower speed and then quickly increasing to the selected speed
- Hinged accessory hub cover
- 1.3 HP high-efficiency DC motor - all-metal gear design for quiet use and operation
- Accessories are dishwasher safe
- Heavy-duty metal knobs
- 14-cup Flour Power™ rating - mixes up to 13 dozen cookies or 8-1/4 loaves of bread
- 120 V/ 60 Hz/1-ph, 500W, NEMA 5-15P plug and 4-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 13-5/16 in. W x 14-5/8 in. D x 16-7/16 in. h
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
- Powerknead™ spiral stainless steel dough hook
- Stainless steel flat beater
- Stainless steel elliptical 11-wire whip
- Burnished stainless steel bowl
KitchenAid® Commercial Stand Mixer, countertop, 8 quart bowl with lift, PowerCore® technology, commercial attachment power hub, ASF control panel, stainless steel bowl, dough hook, flat beater, and wire whip, speed control protection, empire red finish, 500 watts, 1-1/3 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 4' cord, cULus, NSF, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid Commercial KSM8990ER SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|Special Features||Soft Start|
|Special Features||Automatic Reset|
|Warranty||2-year Replacement Limited Commercial Warranty|
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|
KitchenAid Commercial KSM8990ER Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I love to bake and actually work at a bakery part-time. I am pretty much the family baker and found I was in need of a larger mixer with power..."
Sonny the honey said...
"I have a 5Q & 7Q viking and very pleased they work, but once I got this 8Q kitchenmaid is like, wow what was I missing until now...LOOOOVE IT!!!..."
"Just received my mixer in beautiful Empire Red. I turned it on and was impressed with how quiet it is compared to 6QT non-commercial version. H..."
"I love to bake and actually work at a bakery part-time. I am pretty much the family baker and found I was in need of a larger mixer with power and speed. This one is perfect. I will be looking for more accessories for it soon."
"I have a 5Q & 7Q viking and very pleased they work, but once I got this 8Q kitchenmaid is like, wow what was I missing until now...LOOOOVE IT!!! its very quiet and works great. price was excellent and delivery on time...thank you guys n keep doing a great job!"
"Just received my mixer in beautiful Empire Red. I turned it on and was impressed with how quiet it is compared to 6QT non-commercial version. HUGE difference!!! I would pay the extra money for that alone. Like the premium stainless heavy duty attachments also. It seems not much difference in size as my Professional 600 series 6 quart model. Looks like will fit on counter under my cabinets. I am hoping the Commercial model will hold up over time to double batches of cookie dough. The Pro 600 broke after 4-5 years using for 2 months out of the year. I don't think the regular household models can hold up to big batches of dough no matter how many quarts it says it can hold."
"just love this kitchen aid pro mixer also service is at its best as always"