This KitchenAid stand mixer is part of the Classic Series and has an eight cup Flour Power rating. The tilt-head design makes accessing the bowl and beater simple, simply tilt the head of the mixer back and lock in place. It can mix up to six dozen cookies in a single batch, and the stand mixer includes a beater, wire whip, and dough hook to be used on a wide range of mixing tasks. 10 speeds allow the operator to control the mixing level, and stainless steel bowl can be placed straight into the dishwasher after use for easy clean-up.
- Classic Series
- White color
- 4-1/2 qt. stainless steel work bowl included
- 8 cup Flour Power™ rating
- Mixer touches 67 points around the bowl with each rotation to ensure thorough mixing
- 10 speed control, from a slow stir to very fast whip
- Mixer head tilts back and can lock in place to allow easy access to the bowl and beater
- Multipurpose attachment hub with hinged lid for easy use of extra attachments (sold separately)
- Bowl is clamped in place by a sturdy plate and holds the bowl steady during use
- Beater height is adjustable by turning a screw near the tilt head
- Stainless steel bowl, coated flat beater, and coated dough hook can be washed in a dishwasher
- High performance motor with direct drive transmission
- Durable, all-metal construction
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 250W, NEMA 5-15P plug and 48-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8-4/5 in. W x 14-in. D x 14-in. H (with tilting heat down in mixing position)
- 4-1/2 qt. stainless steel work bowl
- Nylon-coated flat beater - for regular mixing of batter
- 6-wire whip - for whisking eggs and cream
- Nylon-coated dough hook - for kneading doughs
10 Mixing Speeds
- The stand mixer's mixing speeds are controlled by a knob on the side of the unit, with 10 speed settings
- Lower settings (1-4) are suitable for slow stirring, preparing heavy mixtures, and slower beating
- Higher speed settings (6-10) will thoroughly beat, cream, and fast whip items
- Yeast dough should only be prepared on setting 2, as the use of other speeds may damage the mixer motor
Classic Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, Flour Power Index: 8-cups, tilt head design allows clear access to the beater and bowl, 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir, included: 4.5-qt brushed stainless steel bowl, coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip, 115v/60/1-ph, 250 watts, White with silver trim band
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid K45SSWH Specifications
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement Limited Warranty|
KitchenAid K45SSWH Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This was a present for my granddaughter who had been wanting one forever. She loves baking and home cooking and now that her husband is in Afgha..."
"We already have this mixer in our home. This one is a gift for our daughter who loves to cook and doesn't have a mixer of this caliber. We love..."
"This was a present for my granddaughter who had been wanting one forever. She loves baking and home cooking and now that her husband is in Afghanistan, she can make all his special treats for his monthly packages. She cried when she opened the box. She was "mad" that I had spent so much on her but she is the granddaughter who brings smiles and touches hearts. She uses it everyday and I will be adding accessories for her to expand her experiences. Thank you Katom for having the best product at the best price. My "Girl" is very happy."
"We already have this mixer in our home. This one is a gift for our daughter who loves to cook and doesn't have a mixer of this caliber. We love the one we have."