The Hoshizaki BD-300SF ice storage bin can hold up to 300 pounds of ice at once. The equipment's exterior is made of stainless steel for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance. The bin is lined with polyethylene, making it sanitary, easy to clean, and resistant to scratching. Ice melts more slowly thanks to the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation in the bin walls and bottom. The door opens from the front. An antimicrobial agent called H-GUARD Plus® is built into the internal components to help slow the growth of bacteria. The Hoshizaki BD-300SF ice storage bin is compatible with Hoshizaki ice machine series models KM-340M, KM-515M, KM-600M, KM-650M, F-450M, F-801M, and F-1002M.
- Holds up to 300 lbs. of ice at a time
- Front-opening door
- H-GUARD Plus® antimicrobial agent is built into internal components to reduce the buildup of bacteria inside ice machine
- Polyethylene bin liner is sanitary, easy to clean, and resists scratches
- Cold air is retained in the storage bin to slow the melting of ice with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty, easy to clean, and corrosion resistant
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 321⁄2 in. D x 46 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation listed; AHRI certified
Compatible Ice Machine Series Models
Ice Bin, top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 260-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, stainless steel exterior, painted flange legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent, fits 24" - 24-1/2" deep ice machine without top kit extension
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki BD-300SF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (lbs)||300 lbs|