Storing up to 660 pounds of ice, Hoshizaki's B-900SF 52 inch wide ice bin will help keep your ice full for your customers or hotel guests. This unit has a stainless steel design and can be easily cleaned. It's internal plastic pieces are protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down the spreading of bacteria. It also includes a polyethylene bin liner for sanitary storage.
- Stores up to 660 lbs. of ice
- Stainless steel exterior is rugged and easy to clean
- Protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down bacteria growth
- Includes polyethylene bin liner for sanitary storage
- Includes polyurethane insulation for extended ice holding times
- Overall Dimensions (with 6-in. legs): 52-in. W x 32-1/2 in. D x 46-in. H
- NSF and AHRI Certified
Ice Bin, top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 660-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice makers, stainless steel exterior, painted legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki B-900SF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (lbs)||660 lbs|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor|