Storing up to 360 pounds of ice per day, Hoshizaki's B-500PF 30-inch wide ice bin can store all the ice your guests and customers need. This unit has a PVC-coated galvanized steel design can be easily cleaned. This ice bin is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down the spreading of bacteria. It also includes a polyethylene bin liner for sanitary storage.
- Stores up to 500 lbs. of ice
- PVC-coated galvanized steel exterior
- Protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down the spreading of bacteria
- Includes polyethylene bin liner for sanitary storage
- Includes polyurethane insulation for slow-melting ice
- Overall Dimensions (with 6-in. legs): 30-in. W x 32-1/2 in. D x 46-in. H
- NSF and AHRI Certified
Ice Bin, top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 360-lb. ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, vinyl clad, painted legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki B-500PF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||B-500PF|
|Capacity (lbs)||360 lbs|