The Wells WB2E double round waffle baker provides a consistent way to bake waffles. The adjustable, solid state controls show bake time and temperature on a digital display allowing for precise baking. Audible alarm is sounded at the end of the bake cycle. Stainless steel exterior and drip trays are designed for for durability and easy cleanup. Heavy-duty, energy efficient, cast aluminum grids are easy to remove for cleaning. Nickel plated open coil handles minimize heat transfer for user safety and comfort. Floating grid hinges allow upper grid to rise during bake cycle. On/Off rocker switches allows independent operation of each baking unit.
- Double, round, cast aluminum waffle grids
- 7 in. grid size
- Stainless steel exterior and drip pan construction
- Nickel plated open coil handles minimize heat transfer for user safety
- Durable floating grid hinge
- Programmable solid state digital time and temperature controls
- Audible end of bake cycle alarm
- Separate rocker switch for each baking unit
- Overall Dimensions: 8.6-in. H x 19.8-in. W x 13.5-in. D
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1800W, 7.5 A, NEMA 5-20P plug and cord included
- UL and CE Listed
Waffle Baker, double round waffle grid, cast aluminum grids, operator controlled programmable digital timer and temperature controls, stainless steel construction, UL, CE, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wells WB2E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Grid Size||7 inch|