The John Boos SNS10 work table has a hard rock maple wood top to fit into a variety of settings. An oil finish on the wood retains moisture and protects against dents and scratches. Made of stainless steel, the base resists corrosion, dents, and scratches, while the John Boos SNS10 work table has an adjustable, stainless steel undershelf for addition storage space. Both the base and the shelf have a satin finish that creates a clean look.
- 13⁄4-in.-thick, hard rock maple wood top for prepping vegetables, and more
- Oil finish protects the wood and retains moisture
- 671⁄8-in. x 253⁄4-in., adjustable undershelf provides storage
- Stainless steel shelf and base withstand heavy use and facilitates cleanup
- Satin finish on the shelf and base creates a smooth appearance
- Adjustable bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in. tubular legs stabilize on uneven surfaces
- Ships knocked down for user-friendly assembly
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
In-depth information on work tables is available in our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, wood top, 72"W x 30"D x 35-1/4"H overall size, 1-3/4" thick laminated Northern Hard Rock Maple flat top, stainless steel legs, adjustable undershelf, bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos SNS10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Work Tables|