The John Boos PBHS-W-KVMB-1 hand sink comes with a one-piece, deep drawn bowl and gooseneck spout to create a convenient hand-washing station. To eliminate contact between the user's hands and handles, the unit is operated by hot and cold knee valves. Large radius corners help prevent bacteria from growing in crevices. Since the John Boos PBHS-W-KVMB-1 hand sink is made of stainless steel, it is built to withstand consistent use, while the satin finish creates a professional look.
- One-piece, deep drawn bowl and gooseneck faucet create a convenient station for hand washing
- Large radius corners in the bowl do not trap and harbor bacteria
- Basket drain catches debris before it can clog the drain
- Knee valves provide hands-free operation to reduce spreading germs
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Satin finish provides a clean look
- Top is TIG welded and polished to match the other surfaces
- Sink bowl dimensions: 14 in. L x 10 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 17 in. W x 151⁄2 in. D x 20 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Our sink buyers' guide has in-depth information on hand sinks and other commercial sink units.
Pro-Bowl Hand Sink, wall mount, 14"W x 10" front-to-back x 5"deep bowl, (1) centered splash mount faucet hole, gooseneck spout, knee valves, 2" drain opening, includes basket drains & wall brackets, 16/300 stainless steel construction, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, (knee valve faucet included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos PBHS-W-KVMB-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|