The John Boos PBF-SS-6 service faucet has a vacuum breaker nozzle that prevents it from sending water to the water supply. The nozzle’s 3⁄4-inch opening can attach to garden hoses and has a top arm for added support. A convenient hook holds buckets and pails while they are being filled. The water can be shut off quickly with the screwdriver stops, eliminating the need to shut off water for the entire building. The John Boos PBF-SS-6 service faucet is ideal for mop sinks.
- Ideal for installation in mop stations
- Includes a vacuum breaker to prevent contamination
- 3⁄4-in. nozzle thread accepts garden hoses
- Top support arm adds durability
- Built-in hook hangs buckets and pails while they are filled
- Screwdriver stops turn off the water without cutting off the water supply to the building
- Adjustable inlets
Service faucet with vacuum breaker
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos PBF-SS-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Sink Components|
|Product||Mop Sink Faucet|