The John Boos OS-ED-1260 double overshelf is constructed of stainless steel and resists rust, dents, and scratches. The sides have a turned-down design that eliminates sharp edges and enables the shelves to line up with other surfaces. A wide variety of products can fit on the adjustable second shelf. It has a sleek satin finish, and its exposed welded areas are polished to match the other surfaces. The John Boos OS-ED-1260 double overshelf can be installed over tables to provide extra storage space for a variety of uses.
- Made of stainless steel that resists corrosion and facilitates cleaning
- Turned-down sides can line up with other surfaces
- Lower shelf adjusts to maximize storage options
- Sleek satin finish
- TIG welding can withstand commercial use
- Exposed welds are polished to match the adjacent area
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 12 in. W x 323⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Double economy overshelf with adjustable lower shelf, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel - 12" x 60
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos OS-ED-1260 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|