The John Boos JNS10 hard rock maple work table has a galvanized steel base to add structure. Its undershelf is adjustable to accommodate various types of equipment and supplies, and it stabilizes on uneven surfaces with the 1-inch, adjustable feet. An oil finish on the maple wood top keeps moisture locked in and prevents scratching. The John Boos JNS10 hard rock maple work tabletop is 11⁄2-inches thick and creates a unique look.
- 11⁄2-in.-thick hard rock maple top
- Wooden top retains moisture with an oil finish
- Galvanized steel base is strong and provides structure
- Equipment and supplies can be stored on the 551⁄8-in. x 253⁄4-in., adjustable undershelf
- Stays level on uneven surfaces with adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
Take a look at our work tables and equipment stand buyers' guide for additional information on work tables.
Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 1-1/2" laminated Hard Rock maple flat top, galvanized legs & undershelf, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos JNS10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|
John Boos JNS10 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I bought this table to use in my jewelry studio- it's very sturdy, looks great, and was super easy to assemble! I would love to replace all my r..."
"I bought this table to use in my jewelry studio- it's very sturdy, looks great, and was super easy to assemble! I would love to replace all my rickety tables with similar ones!"