The John Boos JNS09 hard rock maple work table has a 11⁄2-inch-thick maple top that withstands frequent use. It has an oil finish that retains moisture and protects the wood from damage, while various types of equipment or supplies can be stored on the adjustable undershelf. Bullet feet keep the unit sturdy on most surfaces, and the John Boos JNS09 hard rock maple work table has a heavy-duty galvanized steel base.
- Prepare different items on the 11⁄2-in.-thick hard rock maple top
- Penetrating oil finish prevents scratching
- Galvanized steel base creates structure
- 431⁄8-in. x 253⁄4-in. undershelf is adjustable to accommodate different kinds of equipment
- 1-in. bullet feet stabilize the unit on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
Check out our work tables and equipment stand buyers' guide for in-depth information on work tables.
Work Table, 48"W x 30"D, 1-1/2" laminated Hard Rock maple flat top, galvanized legs & undershelf, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos JNS09 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet