The John Boos GT-40 grease interceptor has a TIG-welded body that is strong for consistent use. Constructed of durable carbon steel, the unit can hold 40 pounds of grease. A removable baffle collects fat, grease, and oil to remove it from water and prevent pipe blockage. The John Boos GT-40 grease interceptor has a non-skid cover that stays in place and can be removed.
- 40-lb. grease capacity
- Baffle collects fat, oil, and grease
- Baffle is removable for cleaning and replacements
- Made of 1⁄8-in.-thick carbon steel for heavy use
- Non-skid, removable cover stays in place and has a lock
- Strength is created by a TIG-welded body
- 20 GPM flow rate
- Overall dimensions: 221⁄2 in. L x 16 in. W x 15 in. H
Carbon steel grease inceptor, size #40, 20 GPM capacity, 40 lb grease capacity
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos GT-40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GI-402-P|
|Product Type||Cleaning & Janitorial|
John Boos GT-40 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Happy Customer said...
"KaTom's price on this grease trap is less than half of what the actual manufacturer is selling it for- I'm not sure how they do it, but I'll be b..."
"KaTom's price on this grease trap is less than half of what the actual manufacturer is selling it for- I'm not sure how they do it, but I'll be back to fill more of my small restaurant's equipment needs."