When the John Boos GT-20 grease inceptor is hooked up to a dishwasher or sink, it separates grease from water with a removable baffle. Since grease is less dense, it floats to the top of the inceptor while water flows through the outlet and into the sewer. This unit holds 20 gallons with a 10-gallon-per-minute flow rate. The body is made of carbon steel and is TIG welded to endure repeated use.
- 20-lb. capacity
- 10 GPM flow rate
- Removable baffle separates grease from wastewater
- Grease floats to the top of the inceptor, allowing water to pass through the outlet and into the sewer
- TIG-welded, carbon steel body withstands heavy use
- Includes T-vent
- Removable, non-skid cover
- 2-in. inlet/outlet
- No hub connections
- Overall dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 20.1 in. D x 12.1 in. H
Grease Interceptor, 20 lb. grease capacity, 10 gallons per minute flow rate, 2" inlet/outlet, no-hub connections, T-Vent included, no-skid cover, removable baffle, easy removable cover, integral trap, vented inlet flow control device, 1/8" thick carbon steel, PDI certified
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos GT-20 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cleaning & Janitorial|