The John Boos GT-100 grease interceptor is used in dishrooms to remove fat, oil, and grease from water, preventing it from solidifying in the pipes and causing water backup. Deposits float to the top of the interceptor and are captured by the baffle, which is removable to simplify cleaning. Water flows through the drain in the bottom, and air is pushed out of the relief. The John Boos GT-100 grease interceptor is made of 1⁄8-inch-thick carbon steel for strength.
- 100-lb. grease capacity
- Water goes through to remove fat, oil, and grease from water
- Removable baffle collects the fat, oil, and grease
- Constructed of durable 1⁄8-in.-thick carbon steel
- No-skid cover is removable and comes with a lock to keep it closed
- TIG-welded body is strong for frequent use
- 50 GPM flow rate
- Overall dimensions: 301⁄2 in. L x x 221⁄4 in. W x 211⁄2 in. H
Grease Interceptor, 100 lb. grease capacity, 50 gallons per minute flow rate, 4" inlet/outlet, no-hub connections, T-Vent included, no-skid cover, removable baffle, easy removable cover, integral trap, vented inlet flow control device, 1/8" thick carbon steel, PDI certified
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos GT-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GI-1004-P|
|Product Type||Cleaning & Janitorial|