The John Boos FTSG-1224 floor trough should be installed over a maximum 4-inch-diameter drain so operators can spray the floor clean. A perforated strainer prevents large debris from clogging the drain and can be removed for cleaning. The subway-style grating is constructed of strong, rust resistant stainless steel. 5-degree breaks in the bottom of the trough send liquid and small particles towards the drain. The John Boos FTSG-1224 floor trough has built-in pitch in the 4-inch-deep drain.
- Stainless steel subway-style grating resists corrosion
- 4-in.-deep drain pan has built-in pitch
- Accommodates a 4-in.-dia. x 3.25-in.-long drain pipe
- Perforated stainless steel strainer can be removed
- 5-degree breaks in the bottom send waste to the drain
- TIG welding provides additional durability
- Welded surfaces are polished for a smooth finish
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 12 in. W x 71⁄8 in. H
Floor trough, 12" x 24", with 14 gauge 300 series construction, mounting flange, removable 3/16" by 1" stainless steel flatbar subway grate, bottom pitched to a removable flat perforated strainer, 4" round stainless steel no-hub pipe connection.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos FTSG-1224 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet