The Advance Tabco FTG-1224 single-drain floor trough is 24 inches long and can be installed to help prevent standing water in the kitchen or dishroom. The trough's pitching and creased design ensure waste will be caught, and drainage will be disposed of properly. A stainless steel strainer basket prevents debris from entering the pipes and can be easily removed with an attached handle. Grating on the trough is made from solid 304 stainless steel and measures 3⁄16 of an inch by 1 inch. To keep casters from getting stuck on the trough, the grating is spaced 9⁄16 of an inch apart. Floor tile installation is accommodated with a vertical step measuring 3⁄4 of an inch. All of the external corners on the Advance Tabco FTG-1224 single-drain floor trough are welded and then blended to a satin finish.
- Floor trough with stainless steel grate
- Made from 14-gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Stainless steel, removable strainer basket has a handle to make emptying easy
- Compatible with waste pipes up to 4 in.
- Pitched toward drain
- 4 in. dia. x 3 in. L plumbing sleeve is included
- Stainless steel subway style grating measures 3⁄16 in. x 1 in.
- Grating bars have a 9⁄16 in. clearance so casters will not get stuck
- Flange provided to mount to sub-floor
- 3⁄4 in. step up from flange to accommodate floor tiles
- All TIG welded
- Satin finish on the external corners that are welded
- Correct drainage is possible with the creased design
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. L x 14 in. W x 7 in. H
Floor Trough, 12"W, 24"L, 4"D, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel, includes stainless steel subway grating constructed from 3/16" x 1" bars, removable stainless steel strainer basket, 4" O.D. waste pipe 3"L, pitched towards waste
Advance Tabco FTG-1224 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet