The John Boos EWS8-1660 wall-mount shelf can hold spices, flavorings, or small equipment. It will not easily scratch or bend since it is made of stainless steel with a satin finish. Injuries are prevented with the stallion edge front that gets rid of sharp edges. The unit has a 11⁄2-inch backsplash to provide extra support when mounted. Since the shelf is TIG welded, it withstands heavy use. The John Boos EWS8-1660 wall-mount shelf has a uniform appearance since the welded areas are smooth to match adjacent surfaces.
- Resistant to scratches and bends with its durable stainless steel construction
- Satin finish
- Stallion edge front eliminates sharp edges
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash adds support
- TIG welded for structure and stability
- Polished finish is created by smoothing the welded areas
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 16 in. W x 13 in. H
- NSF certified
The shelving, racks, and carts buyers' guide provides in-depth information about different shelves and their benefits.
Shelf, wall-mounted, 60"W x 16"D, Stallion Safety Edge front, 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, includes (2) support brackets, 18/430 stainless steel with # 4 polish, KD, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EWS8-1660 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|
|Special Features||Raised Ledges|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|