The John Boos EWS8-1648 wall-mount shelf is ideal for storage space above work tables, prep stations, and other areas where small tools and equipment might be needed. To prevent injuries, the front edge has a stallion design. Structure is added with the TIG welding, and the areas that are welded together have a uniform appearance. The John Boos EWS8-1648 wall-mount shelf resists scratches, dents, and bends since it is made of stainless steel.
- Made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use
- Satin finish
- Stallion edge front eliminates sharp edges
- Mounts flush with the wall thanks to the 11⁄2-in. backsplash
- TIG welded to add structure and stability
- Welded areas are polished to match the adjoining surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 16 in. W x 13 in. H
- NSF certified
More information on commercial shelves can be found in our shelving, racks, and carts buyers' guide.
Shelf, wall-mounted, 48"W x 16"D, Stallion Safety Edge front, 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, includes (2) support brackets, 18/430 stainless steel with # 4 polish, KD, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EWS8-1648 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|
|Specialty Options||Raised Ledges|