The John Boos EWS8-1248 wall shelf offers convenient storage space on walls and is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for commercial use. Its stallion front reduces the risk of injury by eliminating sharp edges. A 11⁄2-inch-tall backsplash on the rear of the unit adds stability when mounted. Polished welds and a satin finish provide a consistent appearance.
- Constructed of durable stainless steel and resistant to corrosion
- Front has a blunted stallion edge
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash provides structure
- Satin finish cleans quickly
- Cohesive appearance is created by the polished TIG welding
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 12 in. W x 91⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
To find out which shelving unit would work best for your application, take a look at our shelving and transportation buyers' guide.
Shelf, wall-mounted, 48"W x 12"D, Stallion Safety Edge front, 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, includes (2) support brackets, 18/430 stainless steel with # 4 polish, KD, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EWS8-1248 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|
|Specialty Options||Raised Ledges|