The John Boos EWS8-1224 wall shelf is made of 18-gauge stainless steel, which is durable and corrosion resistance. Its front has a stallion design that removes sharp, injury-causing edges, and a 11⁄2-inch backsplash restricts spills to the unit. TIG-welded areas are polished to create a uniform appearance, and the satin finish is easy to clean. The John Boos EWS8-1224 wall shelf offers user-friendly installation and can hold small tools and spices.
- Constructed of sturdy, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Stallion front edge reduces the risk of injury
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash strengthens the unit when mounted
- Uniform appearance is created by the polished welding
- Satin finish facilitates cleaning
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 12 in. W x 91⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
If you would like to know which type of shelving is best for your needs, check out our shelving and transport buyers' guide.
Shelf, wall-mounted, 24"W x 12"D, Stallion Safety Edge front, 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, includes (2) support brackets, 18/430 stainless steel with # 4 polish, KD, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EWS8-1224 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|
|Special Features||Raised Ledges|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|