The John Boos DSB08 bakers table has a 13⁄4-inch-thick, durable northern hard rock maple top. A 4-inch-high riser on the sides and back keeps items from falling off the table, and the riser is coved to facilitate cleanup. Its legs and adjustable bracing are heavy-duty stainless steel to resist corrosion, dents, and scratches. Adjustable bullet feet level out installation on uneven surfaces. The John Boos DSB08 bakers table can be setup quickly for use.
- Attractive, hard maple top is durable with a penetrating oil finish
- 4-in.-tall riser on the back and sides prevents product from falling off
- Riser is coved to ease cleanup
- Stainless steel legs and bracing are sturdy and corrosion resistant
- Bullet feet adjust for leveling on uneven floors
- User-friendly assembly
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 391⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
More information on bakers tables, other tables, and equipment stands can be found in our work tables and equipment stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 1-3/4" laminated Hard Rock maple top with 4" coved backsplash on back & both ends, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, side & rear adjustable bracing, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos DSB08 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||4|
|Specialty Options||Steel Feet|