The Imperial IFS-40-OP open pot fryer has a 40 pound oil capacity and a large 14 by 14 inch frying area. Ceramic plates located outside the frypot are flame heated, rapidly heating the oil inside for consistent temperatures and quick recovery between food loads. The snap-action thermostat operates between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit making for consistent frying and helping to extend the life of the cooking oil. The millivolt temperature control requires no electricity and has an automatic shut-off for safety. The large cold zone has a fine mesh wire screen to captures crumbs and debris, extending oil life. The stainless steel open frypot has sides and bottom that slope toward the 1-1/4 inch drain making emptying the oil and cleaning the frypot quick and easy. Stainless steel front, doors, sides, and basket hangers make this fryer long-lasting and durable. Six inch legs and two fry baskets with vinyl-covered handles for operator safety are included.
- 40 pound oil capacity
- Large 14-in. x 14-in. frying area
- Open pot fryer design includes flame-heated ceramics for quick heat up and even temperatures
- Snap-action thermostat has a 200- to 400-degrees F range for consistent cooking
- Millivolt temperature control with safety shut-off requires no electricity
- Large cold zone with fine wire mesh crumb screen captures unwanted crumbs and debris, extending oil life
- Stainless steel frypot with bottom that slopes toward drain for ease of cleaning
- 1-1/4 in. full port drain empties fryer quickly
- Stainless steel front, door, sides, basket hanger and fry pot for long-lasting durability
- 6-in. heavy-duty stainless steel legs
- Two nickel plated fry baskets with heat protected, vinyl covered handles are included
- 105,000 BTU/hr
- Overall Dimensions: 15-1/2 in. W x 30-1/2 in. D x 45-3/4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Listed
Fryer, NG gas, open pot, 40 lb. fat capacity, 14" x 14" frying area, snap action thermostat with millivolt temperature control circuit, stainless steel frypot, stainless steel front and sides, 105,000 BTU, ETL, CSA, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Imperial IFS-40-OP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||105,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||40 lb|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
Imperial IFS-40-OP Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Not using Imperial again said...
"Bought three Imperial Gas Fryers and have had to replace two is less than 8 months. Wasted money. The barrels started leaking and customer servic..."
"Bought three Imperial Gas Fryers and have had to replace two is less than 8 months. Wasted money. The barrels started leaking and customer service is somewhat non-existent. They asked us to send pictures and ruled that we were not using the Fryers properly - Really!!"