The Manitowoc K-00452 LuminIce™ II growth inhibitor is designed for the NEO® undercounter series. Air passes over the UV light, which acts on particles in the air to create photoplasma. It is made to slow microorganism growth between cleanings. The box mounts inside the unit, so it can still fit in compact areas. Its UV light needs to be changed once a year. The Manitowoc K-00452 growth inhibitor does not need chemicals to be maintained or added.
- Air is recirculated in the food zone
- Reduces microorganism growth
- Fits inside the unit
- Designed for NEO U-series undercounter ice makers
- No chemicals need to be added or maintained
- Change UV light once a year
- Overall dimensions: 3.27 in. W x 2.55 in. D x 4.32 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
Field Installed LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor Kit for U Series (NEO®) Undercounters
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice K-00452 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Ice Maker Cleaner|