Standard Features and Benefits:
- Durable stainless steel construction withstands frequent use and resists corrosion
- Large chute quickly handles high volumes of ice while minimizing spillage and is removable for easy cleaning
- Portable bagger occupies minimal floor space and stores easily. Bagger measures 10-1/4 in. (26.03 cm) W x 13-in. (33.02 cm) D x 28-3/4 in. (73.02 cm) H
- Multi-position bracket permits the bagger to be placed in the most convenient position. Left and right positions accommodate right-handed and left-handed users. Bagger can also stand by itself on rubber bumpers that protect floor from scratching
- Bagger is easy to install and slips quickly over frame of bin door opening
- Twist-tie closure is easy and quickly seals bag tight
- Assembly includes bagger, 250 twist ties, and 250 ice bags. Each one is 11-in. (27.94 cm) x 18-1/2 in. (46.99 cm) with a maximum fill capacity to 8-lbs. (3.6 kgs.)
- Note: Attachment to B-400 bin necessitates use of K-00144 (12-in. [30.48 cm] adjustable) bin legs
Ice Bagger Assembly, stainless steel, includes: bagger, B-model bin adapter, 250 bags & ties, stainless steel finish
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice K-00146 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet