The Manitowoc Ice IAUCS automatic cleaning system can be used with different Indigo NXT ice machines. Depending on the cleaning solution or sanitizing solution used, the unit can remove scale, lime, and mineral deposits while also controlling slime and yeast. The system runs in 30 minutes, and the ice machine's display can program the frequency. The Manitowoc Ice IAUCS automatic cleaning system can be mounted on the wall near the ice maker or on the bin. Line voltage is obtained from the ice maker.
- Cleaner removes scale, lime, and mineral deposits
- Sanitizer controls slime and yeast
- 30-min. approximate clean time
- easyTouch display programs cleaning frequency
- Strong stainless steel exterior finish facilitates cleaning
- Compatible with all Indigo NXT cube ice machines except IB models
- Mounts on or near the machine externally with a bracket and hardware
- Line voltage is obtained from the ice machine
- Cleaner and sanitizer are sold separately
- 0.1 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 3.43 in. D x 12.12 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
AuCS Automatic cleaning system accessory for Indigo Series ice machines (i300 - i1800) & QuietQube models i680C - i2170C, external mounting, assembly does not include cleaner or sanitizer, NSF, cULus (NOT for use with IB models), 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IAUCS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Indigo Series & QuietQube Models|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Ice Maker Cleaner|