The 24-inch heavy duty countertop natural gas charbroiler by American Range uses lava rock to vaporize juice for true charbroiled flavor. Heavy duty grates provide the authentic grill marks customers want. The heavy duty stainless steel construction and removable grease pans makes this 24-inch natural gas charbroiler an easy-to-clean option.
- Reversible, heavy duty cast iron grates provide flexibility when cooking thick steaks or delicate fish dishes
- 2 individually controlled 35,000 BTU cast iron "H" burners for even heat distribution
- Standing pilots for instant ignition
- 14-gauge all welded fire box protects operator from heat
- 70,000 BTUs NG
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 24-in. D x 13-1/4 in. H
- NSF Certified
Charbroiler, counter model, gas, 24" wide, lava rock, heavy duty cast iron grates pitched for run-off, manual controls w/standing pilot, welded double wall insulated chassis, ss front and trib, AGA, CGA, NSF, 70,000 BTU, NG.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
American Range AECB24NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|