The American Range 24-in. countertop heavy duty char rock charbroiler is designed to provide reliable, solid performance. Natural volcanic rock produces the authentic effect and flavor of charbroiling. The 14-gauge, all-welded construction is durable and easy to clean.
- 2 "H" shaped burners are spaced for even heat distribution
- Manual gas control valve and standing pilots for each burner
- 5-in. reversible, heavy duty cast iron grates are pitched for grease run-off and flare-up reductions
- Sectioned grates are removable for easy cleaning
- 70,000 BTUs LP
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 24-in. D x 13-1/4 in. H
- CSA and NSF Certified
Charbroiler, counter model, gas, 24" wide, lava rock, heavy duty cast iron grates pitched for run-off, manual controls w/standing pilot, welded double wall insulated chassis, ss front and trib, AGA, CGA, NSF, 70,000 BTU, LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
American Range AECB-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|