The American Range 24-in. countertop heavy duty char rock charbroiler is designed to provide reliable, solid performance. Natural volcanic rock produces the authentic effect and flavor of charbroiling. The 14-gauge, all-welded construction is durable and easy to clean.
- 2 "H" shaped burners are spaced for even heat distribution
- Manual gas control valve and standing pilots for each burner
- 5-in. reversible, heavy duty cast iron grates are pitched for grease run-off and flare-up reductions
- Sectioned grates are removable for easy cleaning
- 70,000 BTUs LP
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 24-in. D x 13-1/4 in. H
- CSA and NSF Certified
Char-Rock Broiler, LP gas, countertop, 24" wide, (2) "H" shaped burners, heavy duty reversible cast iron grates with grease runners, manual controls, stainless steel front & sides, 20.0 kW, 70,000 BTU, ETL, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AECB-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|