Krowne's KR18-24-10 bottle rack and ice bin features a 20-gauge stainless steel interior ice bin that holds up to 80 pounds of ice. This cocktail unit also contains a cast aluminum post-mix cold plate with 10 circuits that is sealed into the bottom. It also has 20-gauge stainless steel front apron clad over 20-gauge galvanized steel to make it more durable. Tubular legs that are 1-5/8 inches in length and made with 16-gauge galvanized steel with grey plastic bullet feet add stability to this Royal Series Underbar ice bin.
- 20-gauge stainless steel interior ice bin holds up to 80 lbs. of ice
- Bottom-sealed cast aluminum post-mix plate features 10 circuits
- 20-gauge stainless steel front apron over 20-gauge galvanized steel makes unit stronger
- 1-5/8 in. tubular 16-gauge galvanized steel legs with grey plastic bullet feet for stability
- Insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane for slower melting ice
- 20-gauge stainless steel backsplash helps keep water off of walls
- 20-gauge galvanized steel back and bottom
- 1/2-in. IPS plumbing connection with 1/2-in. x 4-in. male-threaded PVC tailpipe
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 19-in. D x 36-1/2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Royal 1800 Series - Ice Bin, 24" x 19" OA, 7" Back Splash, 12" Deep Bin, 10 - Circuit Cold Plate w/Soda Line Access, 1/2" Drain, 80 -lb. Capacity, Bottle Racks, Stainless Top, Front, Sides And Legs
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Krowne KR18-24-10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet