The Krowne D278 drop-in ice bin is best-suited for use in behind-the-bar and underbar operations. With a capacity for up to 50 pounds of ice, this model is fully insulated and comes with a two-piece sliding cover for maximum efficiency. This ice bin does not include a cold plate and requires a one-inch IPS drain connection for installation.
The ice bin interior and sliding cover of the Krowne D278 ice bin are both constructed from 20-gauge stainless. Although the liner has a 10-inch depth, the unit has an overall depth of 12 inches and requires a cutout that measures 181⁄4 inches by 131⁄4 inches.
- Medium-sized drop-in ice bin
- Total capacity for 50 lbs. of ice
- Fully insulated for efficiency
- Ice bin interior and sliding cover constructed from 20-gauge stainless steel
- Liner measures 10-in. deep
- Installation requires 1-in. IPS drain connection
- Cutout Dimensions: 181⁄4 in. W x 131⁄4 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 20 in. W x 12 in. D x 15 in. H
- NSF Certified
Krowne Medium Drop Ice Bin, 20" x 15" OA, 10" Deep, 50 lb. Ice Capacity, 1" Drain, Fully Insulated, Stainless Construction, Sliding Cover, NSF Approved (18 - 1/4" x 13 - 1/4" CutOut)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Krowne D278 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet