The Krowne 18-GSB3 underbar glass storage cabinet is ideal for back-bar use since wet glasses can be set on the drainboard top to air dry. Dry glasses can be stored in the cabinet on the stainless steel shelf and floor, and the unit’s open design ensures staff can pick them up quickly. Made of heavy-duty galvanized and stainless steel, the Krowne 18-GSB3 underbar glass storage cabinet resists denting and scuffing. Its 31⁄2-inch backsplash prevents liquids from getting on other surfaces.
- Wet glasses can drain on the stainless steel top drainboard
- Open base facilitates quick service
- Stainless steel backsplash and sides resist scratches and dings
- Back and bottom are made of durable galvanized steel
- Fixed stainless steel shelf holds various glasses
- 31⁄2-in.-high backsplash contains messes
- 11⁄2-in. tubular legs and plastic bullet feet maintain stability
- 1-in. IPS drain
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
Standard 1800 Series, Underbar Glass Rack Storage Unit, drainboard top, 24"W x 23-1/2"D, open front cabinet base with fixed intermediate shelf, 3-1/2"H backsplash, embossed top includes 1" drain, stainless steel construction, galvanized legs with adjustable grey plastic bullet feet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 18-GSB3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Total Width (in)||24|
|Product Type||Bar Supplies|