The Krowne 18-GS24 underbar drainboard holds glasses behind bars while they air dry and is made of durable stainless and galvanized steels. It is reinforced every 6 inches by welded braces and a front apron that provides a professional appearance. This drainboard stabilizes itself with tubular legs and plastic bullet feet and features a 1-inch IPS drain connection and a 3⁄4-inch radius on all edges.
- Stainless steel construction provides durability
- Reinforced with welded braces spaced every 6 in.
- 3⁄4-in. radius on all edges
- Front apron hides unsightly parts of the unit
- Backsplash and sides are made of durable stainless steel
- Back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel
- 11⁄2-in. tubular legs with plastic bullet feet
- 1-in. IPS drain connection
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 181⁄2 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF certified
Standard 1800 Series, Underbar Drainboard, free standing, 24"W x 18-1/2"D, 3-1/2"H backsplash, emobossed top with 1" drain, stainless steel construction, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 18-GS24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Product Type||Bar Supplies|