The Krowne 18-24 underbar ice bin is designed to be used as a cocktail unit or jockey bin. The fully-insulated ice bin has a total capacity for 80 pounds of ice and a one-inch male-threaded drain This Krowne 1800 series ice bin comes standard with three bottle wells on each side, for a total of six bottle wells that are conveniently removable.
The Krowne 18-24 ice bin is a floor model with 15⁄8-inch tubular legs that provide a working height of 30 inches, and the 4-inch backsplash brings the unit's total height to 34 inches. This model is constructed with a 22-gauge stainless steel backsplash and front apron, a 20-gauge stainless steel interior, and a 20-gauge galvanized steel back and bottom. Because this ice bin does not include a cold plate, plumbing requires a one-inch IPS drain connection.
- Floor model underbar ice bin
- Total capacity for 80 lbs. of ice
- Ice bin insulation provides efficiency
- Backsplash measures 4-in. tall
- Provides a 30-in. working height
- Plumbing requires 1-in. IPS drain connection
- Comes with 6 removable bottle wells, 3 on each side
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 181⁄2 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF Certified
- Ice bin includes 1-in. male-threaded drain
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs include plastic bullet feet
- Interior constructed from 20-gauge stainless steel
- Exterior back and bottom constructed from 20-gauge stainless steel
- Backsplash and front apron constructed with 22-gauge stainless steel
Standard 1800 Series, Underbar Ice Bin/Cocktail Unit, 24"W x 18-1/2"D O.A., 80-lb capacity, 3-1/2"H backsplash, 12" deep stainless steel bin liner, 1" drain, includes bottle wells, stainless steel top, front, & sides, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 18-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Chest Depth (in)||12|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Product Type||Commercial Ice Maker|
|Product||Bar Ice Bin|